Whether you’re wearing a backpack or a suit, the Alpine Fedora crosses over the look and functionality of both. Designed by Sunday Afternoons to keep you insulated in cold conditions and give you a respectable brim to keep the snow and rain off, this hat does its job with ease. It features pull-down ear covers to keep your ears and neck warm. A must for anyone who spends a lot of time fighting the elements and doesn't want to worry about their head and face!
57.5cm - 59.5cm OR 22½” - 23½"
58.5cm - 61cm OR 23" - 24"
CARE AND CONTENT
Fabric content: Body: 100% polyester
Washing and care instructions: Hand wash cold with mild soap. Line dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron.
Packing Instructions: Packs flat for travel
- 5cm/22” full brim construction
- Water resistant herringbone performance fabric
- Ultra warm, micro fleece liner
- Fold-away earflaps for warmth
- True Fit™ adjustable sizing
- Lightweight: 6.5 ounces
- Sizes: Men - M, L (see hat sizing chart).
- Designed in USA/Imported